ASA MV PLUS
ASAMV plus high voltage soft starter is a new type start-up equipment which integrates electronic techniques, computer techniques and modern control theory. It is the new generation product to replace the conventional star-delta starter, self-coupling voltage-drop starter and magnetic control voltage-drop. starter in high voltage applications
At a glance
- Widely used in electric industry with rated voltage 3000 to 10000V
- Mainly applicable to the control and protection for the starting and stopping of squirrel-cage type asynchronous and synchronous motors
- Application in water pumps, fans, compressors, crashers, agitators and conveyer belt etc.
- Start frequency reach to 1-3 times per hour
- Open-phase protection, Over-current protection in operation, Unbalanced phase current protection,Overload protection, Underload protection
- Start timeout, Over-voltage protection, Under-voltage protection, Phase protection and Ground protection
- Communication support RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol. Support maximum 31 devices in network.
- LCD display with 6 touch membrane keyboard
- Solves effectively the surging problem of inertia system when stopping
- Only active at startup (and stop, if equipped). Ramping up the initial voltage to the motor produces gradual motor start
- (Generates a gentle start to relieve torque and tension (conveyors, beltdriven systems, gears, etc
- Eliminate pressure surges caused in piping systems when fluid changes direction rapidly