Sunway™ TG 800V
Three-phase solar inverters with rated output power ranging from 27 to 100 kVA
Designed for medium-sized plants over external roofing, the SUNWAY TG inverters provided with integrated galvanic insulation transformer offer top-range technology ensuring maximum flexibility and reliability. The Sunway TG product range allows optimum configuration of medium-sized and utility-scale PV ground plants, reducing plant costs to a minimum and ensuring maximum efficiency.
– Integrated galvanic insulation transformer.
– Extremely high conversion efficiency with single power conversion stage optimized to reduce losses to a minimum.
– Modular structure and power station industrialization for maximum reliability and easy access to all components, ensuring easy maintenance and repairability with no need to stop the inverter.
– Interactive mains features: LVRT, reactive power control, frequency feedback and voltage feedback control in compliance with the most advanced European standards.
– Integrated DC-side protection via shunt trip.
– Integrated protection against DC-side miswiring.
– Integrated DC insulation active monitoring (AC insulation monitoring available as an option).
– Integrated AC-side protection with automatic disconnector.
– Integration with the SunwayPortal for accessing production data via the Internet. Remote monitoring and control via standard SCADA systems.
– Modbus integrated to RS485 and TCP-IP over Ethernet data connection.
– Integrated inputs for environmental sensors.
– Compatible with PV modules requiring ground connection of one pole (positive or negative pole – optional).
– AEEG 84/12 (CEI 0-16) compliant
DC input rated power: TG35 28 kW | TG57 45 kW | TG82 65 kW | TG120 94 kW | TG145 103 kW
Maximum open-circuit voltage of the PV field: 880 V
Max. number of DC inputs (pos+neg): 1+1 | 4+4
PV field voltage range: 415 to 760 V
Rated power: TG35 27.2 kVA @40°C | TG57 43.6 kVA @40°C | TG82 62.7 kVA @40°C | TG120 91.4 kVA @40°C | TG145 100 kVA @40°C
Rated mains voltage: 400 V
AC output rated current: TG35 39.2 A | TG57 63 A | TG82 90.5 A | TG120 131.9 A | TG145 144.4 A
Rated mains frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Standard Power Factor: 1 (0.9 lead/lag)
Maximum efficiency: TG35 96.1 % | TG57 96.1 % | TG82 96.6 % | TG120 96.2 % | TG145 96.2%
Operating temperature: -25 to 62 °C | -13 to 143.6 °F
Degree of protection: IP44
Cooling system: Forced air
Overvoltage protection (SPDs): DC-Side – Provided | AC-Side – Optional
Thermal protection: Integrated
Ground fault detection: Provided
EMC and EMI standards: IEC 61000-6-4/IEC 61000-6-2, IEC 61000-6-3/IEC 61000-6-1
Mains harmonics standards: IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-12
Standards for the connection to the grid: CEI 0-21, CEI 0-16, VDE 0126-1-1